Align CenterGeorge Aveling of TMI Consulting talks about the importance of customer service. In the first part, George Aveling talks about how customer service is moving from the traditional transaction-based to one that provides an experience. Service is a transaction, it is a change, now service is an experience, for luxury car service is a about feeling, about making people feel good. We need to engaged the people to give a service. Complain is a give! Thank the customer, Thank U for that let Us know. Second part,Why this is important? because this will help Us to improve our service. Third part to say I'm really sorry that situation is happen.




Threat every customer like your 1st customer and their are very important. In the second part, George explains how complaints are gifts and how in a tightening economy, the importance of the intangibles become critical.

2 comments

  1. Unknown // July 15, 2015 at 3:31 AM  

    Good Day !!

    I am Hwa Jurong, a Reputable, Legitimate & an accredited money
    Lender. I want to use this medium to inform you that i render reliable beneficiary
    assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan at 2% interest rate to
    reliable individuals.

    Services Rendered include:

    *Home Improvement
    *Inventor Loans
    *Car Loans
    *Debt Consolidation Loan
    *Line of Credit
    *Second Loan
    *Business Loans
    *Personal Loans
    *International Loans.

    Please write back if interested.
    Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan application form to fill. (No social
    security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to
    be of service to you. You can contact me via e-mail:hwajurong382@yahoo.com hwajurong12@gmail.com
    Yours Sincerely,

    Hwa Jurong(MD).

  2. Unknown // June 23, 2018 at 9:10 AM  

    HOW I GOT A LOAN @ 2% INTEREST RATE with Victoriafinancier@outlook.com

    I never knew it was really possible to get loan from on line bank or lenders. I was dying in debt with lots of bills to pay for my three kids and my credit score was also very low. So, I just came online to know more about how to approach banks or take a pay day loan with low credit scores. Then i founds numerous write up and articles on different sites of how Victoria Financier Firm help people, firm and organizations with loan @ 2% interest rate. With the knowledge i got online, I contact the Victoria Financier with: Victoriafinancier@outlook.com , i explain my self. I applied for $60,000 but she approved $40,000 and it was the $40K i received in my account. The transaction process was very easy. She confirm my Identity and ensure the safety of the funds. I recommend this company to everybody. Don't die in debt before you seek for help. Write mail to the Victoria now with: Victoriafinancier@outlook.com

    *Full Name:_________

    *Address:_________

    *Tell:_________

    *loan amount:_________

    *Loan duration:_________

    *Country:_________

    *Purpose of loan:_________

    *Monthly Income:__________

    *Occupation__________

    *Next of kin :_________

    *Email :_________

Post a Comment